How mindful are you?
Mindfulness is the ability to stay focused, while being aware of your thoughts and surroundings and being able to recognise and move past distractions as they arise.
In our information-saturated workplaces, this mental skill is becoming as important as emotional intelligence and technical expertise. Research shows that people spend almost 47% of their waking hours thinking about something other than what they’re doing, which impairs their creativity, performance, and well-being.
Rasmus Hougaard, Global Authority on Mindfulness, has developed this assessment to help you understand how mindful you are, both at work and in general. It is based on his work at Potential Project conducting mindfulness training for thousands of individuals in organisations around the globe. They will provide you with a rating of your mindfulness and recommendations for improving it.
For each of the questions, think about your behaviours and thoughts at work and indicate your level of agreement. Please answer honestly and carefully. There are no right or wrong answers.
This assessment will take less than 5 minutes to complete – click here to begin.
To book Rasmus Hougaard – Global Authority on Mindfulness for your corporate event, contact Front Row Speakers on email@example.com.
- Get #RWC2019 Ready With Our High Impact Rugby Speakers!
- All You Need To Know To Get World Cup Ready
- Front Row Speaker Gary Keegan getting recognition for his amazing high performance knowledge
- “A lot of people try and muddy the water,” Grainne Kelly on why we need to ask stupid questions
- ‘I survived losing my legs at 20; there was nothing left to fear’