Steve Forbes, marking the 100th anniversary of Forbes magazine
“We don’t see business as evil,” says Steve Forbes, marking the 100th anniversary of Forbes magazine, the iconic business publication started by his grandfather. “We see it as a noble undertaking.”
In anticipation of his Pendulum Summit New York masterclass on September 13th, offering strategic advice for business growth and success, Steve believes that the success of Forbes is down to his grandfather’s belief that the “purpose of business is to produce happiness, not to pile up millions.”
Click on the video below for further insight into Steve’s worldly wisdom.
- Get #RWC2019 Ready With Our High Impact Rugby Speakers!
- All You Need To Know To Get World Cup Ready
- Front Row Speaker Gary Keegan getting recognition for his amazing high performance knowledge
- “A lot of people try and muddy the water,” Grainne Kelly on why we need to ask stupid questions
- ‘I survived losing my legs at 20; there was nothing left to fear’