Performance Development Expert
Rasmus Ankersen is a bestselling author, an entrepreneur, a speaker on performance development and a trusted advisor to businesses and athletes around the world.
He wrote his first book The DNA of a Winner at the age of 22. A year later he published his second, Leader DNA, based on field studies of 25 high-profile leaders, including the Secretary of NATO, Anders Fogh Rasmussen and the CEO of the LEGO Group, Jorgen Vig Knudstorp. With more than 40,000 sold copies, Leader DNA has been the bestselling leadership book in Denmark over the last 10 years.
With his third book The Gold Mine Effect Rasmus took another step into the secrets of high performance, becoming the only expert on the subject who has literally lived and trained with the best athletes on the planet. The Gold Mine Effect is now published in more than 40 countries. Rasmus lives in London and is teaching organizations how to build their own gold mines of talent. Among his clients are organizations such as LEGO, Facebook, Boston Consulting Group, IKEA, Rotman Business School, Nasdaq, Ernst&Young and many more.
As an author and expert on talent and performance development, Rasmus has been featured on Sky News Business, CBC, The Morning Show and Fox Sports. He is also a regular columnist in several business magazines, among them the Chinese CEIBS. His latest book "Hunger in Paradise" was released in 2015.
1. The Gold Mine Effect
• How to spot the talent that the competition overlook
• The difference between "talent that shouts" and talent that whispers"
• Why breakthroughs often come from outsiders, not from insiders
• How practice and persistence beat IQ and raw talent
• Why a performance environment should never be too comfortable
2. Hunger in Paradise:
How companies and organisations can kill the complacency of success.
• Why you should never trust success
• How to avoid a sense of entitlement
• Why you should dare to break what is not necessarily broken
• How self-imposed constraints kill complacency and drive innovation
• To create a burning platform when you don't have a burning ambition
"Rasmus delivered the best presentation ever in a partner and directors meeting" Havard S. Abrahamsen, PwC
"From Rasmus you don't just get theories, you get concrete tools working in the real world" Casper Stylsvig, Global Sponsorship Director of Manchester United
"Rasmus is not just about theory. His lessons are rooted in real hard field research." Sir Clive Woodward, Rugby World Cup winning coach
To book Rasmus Ankersen for your event, contact Front Row Speakers on +353 1 485 3991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org