As a leading voice on Performance Psychology, Caroline Currid has created a legacy by enabling elite sports and business people to achieve unprecedented results.
Caroline earned an honours degree in Computer Programming, but her passion for sport led her to study psychology through the Open University and eventually achieve an Masters in Sport Psychology at Ulster University.
Given the strong correlation between elite performance in both sport and business, Caroline then elected to complete an MBA in University College Cork, before complementing this with a Diploma in Executive Coaching, accreditation in Insights Discovery, the B5-Plus Personality Preference Inventory, and is a Master Practitioner in NLP.
Marrying a common sense approach and simplistic philosophy, Caroline has achieved ground breaking results across a range of global industries, including pharmaceutical, energy, aviation, engineering, telecom, technology, financial, insurance, and recruitment. Caroline has worked in many different cultures including Ireland, UK, USA and Australia.
Her results within sporting organisations have set her apart from competitors, and made her one of the most sought after individuals within the field of Performance Psychology. She has worked with:
- Munster, Ireland, Lions Captain, Paul O’Connell
- Gold medal-winning members of the Kenyan Olympic team
- All-Ireland GAA Football Championship winners Tyrone (2008) and Dublin (2010 and 2011)
- All-Ireland GAA Hurling Championship winners Limerick (2018) and Tipperary (2010)
Caroline delivers inspiring masterclasses in the fundamentals needed to embed a high-performing culture within any organisation, and her approach to tailoring specific programmes to suit the needs of her client enables elite performing teams and individuals to deliver to their full potential.
Over the last decade, Caroline has carried out research with some of the world’s highest performing organisations, teams, and individuals. Through this research, she has gained unique insights into the common performance fundamentals that are enabling these organisations and teams to achieve unprecedented performance levels on a consistent basis. She has conducted thorough case studies on:
- All Blacks Rugby team of New Zealand
- World’s Fastest Man, Usain Bolt
- Leading Horse Racing Trainer, Aidan O’Brien
- New York City Fire Department
- NYPD (New York City Police Department)
- Human Performance Institute, Florida
- IMG Sports Academy, Florida
- Kenyan Olympic Athletes
- Munster Rugby
To book Caroline for your event, contact Front Row Speakers on +353 1 485 3991, or email email@example.com.