Leadership Development & Emotional Intelligence Expert
Following a successful business career working for large multi nationals like, Microsoft, Yahoo and Symantec in online sales and advertising digital and product marketing, Mary now provides Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, training with a focus on EQi skills, training and consultancy services. Mary has experience in the following areas:
- Executive, Business and Career Coaching.
- EQi and Leadership Development.
- Transition Management (including 1st time Managers)
- Confidence and Assertive Coaching
- Conflict Management.
- Unconscious Bias
- Emotional Regulation & Impulse Control
- Executive Support Coaching
- Deeper Conversations
- Team analysis & structure
Mary has extensive experience working at all levels within an organisation but mostly works at Board Level or with individuals transitioning into a Senior Role. This work is done mostly 1:1 and she uses a lot of techniques that are designed to improve communication and work interactions. She also will use EQi assessments and other psychometrics to add data and give guidance to the work.
Qualifications & Professional Status
- Postgraduate Diploma in Executive Coaching – UCD Smurfit.
- EQi 2.0 and EQ 360 Certification – Kinch & Lyons
- Master in Psychoanalysis – Trinity College
- Professional First Legal Examinations – Law Society of Ireland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- B.A in Philosophy
- Member of the Women in Business Network (WIBN)
- Member of EMCC at Senior Practitioner level