Latest Front Row Speakers News & Updates
Rower Paul O’Donovan wins gold at the World Cup ?
Paul O’Donovan, the Olympic rowing champion from Cork, won gold at World Cup III in Lucerne, Switzerland, today afternoon in a time that broke all previous records.
It was his first international performance since winning the Olympic doubles title in Tokyo with Fintan McCarthy last year.
The University College Cork rower from Skibbereen breezed through his heat, winning by seven seconds, and then cruised through his semi-final with the least amount of bother.
However, the Skibbereen man left his greatest performance for last, winning the final in a time that set a new World Cup record of 6:47.15.
Read the full Echo Live article here
The Throw-In: Philly McMahon & Joe Brolly preview the All-Ireland Football final ?
Although Philly offers some guidance on how to contain the Kerry forward line, Joe challenges Kerry’s capacity to take the pressure of being the favourites.
Will Clifford and co ultimately have too much firepower for Galway?
Listen to the full episode of The Throw-In here:
- Latest Front Row Speakers News & Updates
- Front Row Speaker Caroline Currid Begins New Role with Munster
- Front Row Speaker Amy Morin’s 13 Exercises to Mentally Strengthen your Children
- Front Row Speakers’ David Meerman Scott on How You Can Turn Customers into Fans
- Front Row Speaker Eric Partaker on Why Your Lack of Respect is Hurting You